Freeride Info Point
The Freeride Info Point Hochfügen in the 8er Shop (valley station 8er Jet) is the central contact and information point for freeriders.
The team knows the backcountry in Hochfügen like the back of their hand, is the first point of contact for freeride groups and is there to help and advise all freeriders. Don't hesitate to take advantage of this service!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW AND MORE
Here you will find information about the current avalanche situation, weather reports, rental and purchase equipment as well as special map material. Mountain and ski guides provide information on their range of tours and courses. Information on the use and handling of the avalanche transceiver training search field is available. In addition, you can find out here when the Skifriends powered by Dynastar, which are highly popular with Zillertal freeriders, are on the road. They offer free trips through the freeride terrain on several weekends a year. Just contact the local Zillertal freeride experts at the skiCHECK ski school in Hochfügen.
The team at the Freeride Info Point Hochfügen is also the first point of contact for freeride groups. The large freeride info board at the Freeride Point Hochfügen also gives you important information at a glance. Clearly arranged and bundled, you will find, among other things, the daily weather information and avalanche levels as well as all data on freeride camps and freeride events.
- Registration office for freeride groups
- Information material about the freeride possibilities in Hochfügen
- Avalanche situation report
- Weather information from the ZAMG
- Sales point for the Freeride Map Vorderes Zillertal
- Route tips in the backcountry of Hochfügen
- Partner of the Skifriends presented by Dynastar
- Information on freeride events, courses and camps
- Safety purchase and rental equipment
- Freeride test center
- Freeride individual tours
- Freeride group tours
- Off-piste tours
- Snowboard Camps
- Assistance for the use of the avalanche transceiver training search field.
Where: In the 8er Shop (valley station 8er Jet)
Opening hours: During operating hours
Tel. Freeride Point Hochfügen: +43 (0) 5280 20777-21