General Terms and Conditions
- Skiliftgesellschaften Hochfügen GmbH, Fügen Bergbahnen GmbH & Co KG, Bergbahnen Skizentrum Hochzillertal GmbH & Co KG, Zeller Bergbahnen Zillertal GmbH & Co KG, Schilift-Zentrum Gerlos GmbH, Mayrhofner Bergbahnen Aktiengesellschaft, Finkenberger Almbahnen GmbH, Tuxer Bergbahnen Aktiengesellschaft, Zillertaler Gletscherbahn GmbH & Co KG, Gerlospass-Königsleiten-Bergbahnen GmbH, Hochkrimmler Seilbahngesellschaft mbH, Duxeralm Seilbahnen GmbH, Plattenalm Seilbahnen GmbH, Rudolf Taxer Seilbahnen GmbH & Co KG and Oberpinzgauer Fremdenverkehrsförderungs- und Bergbahnen AG offer several joint passes for the use of facilities of the above-specified companies in winter and in summer (e.g. the Zillertal Superskipass, internal joint passes, Zillertal Activcard) and passes for the use of their own facilities only, or other joint use passes (e.g. Tirol Snow Card).
- The following terms and conditions apply to the contractual relationship between the customer and the respective vendor in connection with these services.
Validity, changes to the terms and conditions
- The following conditions (hereinafter "GTCs") are part of the contract of carriage concluded with us.
- Please note that we refuse to accept any form of counter-confirmation, counter-offer or GTCs of customers that deviate from these GTCs herein set out. Alternative GTCs will be accepted by us only if we confirm this in advance in writing.
- Our GTCs also apply in their latest version to all subsequent transactions, without the need for these GTCs to be explicitly stipulated or agreed at the time of the transaction.
- We reserve the right to modify our GTCs. Any modification will come into force as soon as we either publish these on the website www.hochfuegenski.com or have made them available in any other way and will apply to all legal transactions that are concluded after the entry into force of the modified GTCs.
- You may assign entitlements arising out of legal transactions concluded with us to third parties only with our express consent. The sale or transfer, etc. of ski passes to third parties is expressly prohibited.
- Representatives and agents of vendors are not authorised to make any statements that depart from these GTCs or to make other declarations on behalf of vendors.
Prices and contract conclusion
- All offers are non-binding. All information provided in information or advertising materials and on our website is non-binding.
- You can obtain information on prices and the scope of services provided on request at our sales outlets.
- The individual services to which ski pass holders are entitled are provided by legally independent businesses. The company that actually sells a ski pass may be acting only as agent on behalf of other businesses. The company in whose ski resort an incident occurs is solely responsible for the provision of the individual services in question and for the consequences of any incidents; contractual claims (e.g. related to safety on the pistes) can therefore only be asserted against the company in whose ski resort an incident occurs.
- Multi-day ski passes are only valid on consecutive days. Unless the pass allows for flexible use, no interruptions are permissible.
- Subsequent exchange, extension or postponement of the period of validity is not possible.
- In the case of multi-day ski passes, there will no entitlement to a (pro rata) reimbursement of the fee should the holder be unable to use the pass because of an accident, illness or for other reasons. If reimbursements are made, they represent a gesture of goodwill only and do not set any legal precedence for the future.
Such a gesture of goodwill will be possible only if:
- The ski pass is deposited with one of our sales outlets immediately after the accident
- A medical certificate is supplied no later than the third day after the accident or the onset of the illness.
Under no circumstances will the cost of day ski passes be refunded.
Lost ski passes will not be replaced.
There is no entitlement to renewal or reimbursement of the costs of ski passes if external situations or force majeure intervene; these include circumstances such as bad weather, unanticipated departure, cessation of operation, closure of slopes and weather-related shutdown of lift operation (especially due to storms or avalance risk), etc.
- Passes are inspected to verify authorisation to use the method of transport.
- Ski passes must be presented to the lift personnel or inspection authorities on request and handed over if so required. The pass of anyone refusing to do so may be cancelled and their right to use the transport medium denied.
- In the event of misuse, ski passes will be withdrawn without replacement.
- Evidence for entitlement to a discounted ski pass must be voluntarily demonstrated at the time of purchasing the pass and an appropriate photo ID must be presented when accessing a lift if so required.
- In winter, pedestrian passes are only issued to guests without winter sports equipment.
- The ski passes are usually issued in the form chip cards in exchange for a deposit of EUR 2.00. Undamaged and functional chip cards can be returned using the automated machines set up in the cash register area or at one of our sales outlets. Alternatively, at some outlets the ski passes can also be issued on a one-way keytix - there is no deposit payable for these passes.
Conditions of carriage and rules of conduct
- The conditions of carriage and regulations posted at the respective lift installations are part of the contract of carriage.
- You are required to comply with the posted conditions of carriage and the FIS rules of conduct, as well as observe any closures and the instructions of the lift personnel.
- In the case of violation of these conditions or rules, you will lose the entitlement to transportation and your ski pass will be withdrawn without refund.
- We will accept no liability for the consequences of ordinary negligence on our part assuming this is legally permissible.
- The relevant ski resort organisation is responsible/liable for incidents that occur within the signposted ski area and the lift facilities only.
Persons active in free terrain are solely responsible for themselves and must assume all associated risk. No safety measures are provided in open terrain, in particular no safeguards, monitoring systems, barriers, etc. Any measures that are nevertheless in place are voluntary in nature and do not constitute any obligation for the future.
- You can select from the products offered in the web shop(s) of the respective company and transfer these to your shopping basket by clicking on the button "Add to basket”.
- By clicking on the button "Complete order", you will be submitting a binding order for the purchase of the goods in your shopping basket.
- If necessary, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Delivery times specified by us are calculated from the time of our order confirmation, provided that the purchase price has been paid in advance.
- All prices indicated on the respective websites are inclusive of the legally valid value added tax. The corresponding shipping costs are specified in the order form and are to be paid by you.
- Until the full payment of the purchase price, the goods remain our property. Vouchers are only valid when the purchase price has been paid in full.
- The terms of payment are determined by the vendor.
- Vouchers can be redeemed at sales outlets. Lost vouchers will not be replaced. There is no entitlement to a cash refund for unredeemed vouchers.
- Any information you provide to the web shop(s) of the vendor is processed automatically. You are required to complete and correct the information to be provided when ordering. If you provide incorrect, incomplete or unclear information, you will be liable for any resulting costs, losses and consequences.
- The cancellation rights of consumers:
You have the right to cancel any contract entered into through our web shop(s) within a cooling-off period of 14 days; you will not be required to provide any explanation for so doing. This 14-day period commences on the date on which you or a third party nominated by you takes possession of the goods or, in the case of partial deliveries, the final delivery.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform the vendor by means of an explicit written statement (e.g. sent by mail to the address Sennereistraße 1, 6263 Fügen, or by fax or email ) specifying your decision to cancel the contract. You can also use the attached cancellation form. Use of this form is not mandatory. In order to demonstrate compliance with the cancellation period, it is only necessary for you to send your notification of cancellation prior to the expiry of the cancellation period.
Acquired ski passes provide services related to leisure activities within the agreed period. Please note that there is no right of cancellation of such services, so that cancellation of a contract concluded by means of a non-face-to-face transaction is excluded (Art. 18 para 1, line 10 Austrian Distance Selling Law, FAGG). If you purchase vouchers for the provision of such services, you have no right of cancellation for the reason specified above.
- If you cancel a contract, all payments made by you, including delivery charges (other than any additional costs arising because you have selected a different form of delivery than the most favourable standard delivery offered), shall be refunded forthwith and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which the notice of cancellation of the contract was received by the vendor. The same means of payment used in the original transaction will be used for this repayment unless otherwise agreed with you; in no case will you be charged for the repayment.
If you have requested that the services commence during the cancellation period, you will be required to pay an appropriate amount commensurate with the proportion of services already provided at the time you exercise your right of cancellation; this proportion shall be determined relative to the total volume of services ordered.
- Personal data is stored only as far as this is necessary to enable us to meet our contractual obligations. For service purposes, we store images of season passes in accordance with the statutory retention requirements.
- For the purpose of access control, we prepare a reference photo of your pass when you first pass through a turnstile equipped with a camera. This reference photo is compared by the lift crew with those photos taken each time you pass through a camera-equipped turnstile. The reference photo will be deleted immediately after expiry of the validity of the lift pass, the other photos will be deleted no later than 30 minutes after the time you passed through the turnstile in question. Each vendor can determine the method of access authorisation check to be employed.
- If the services of the piste rescue team are utilised, personal data may be recorded for administrative and documentation purposes.
Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
- The place of jurisdiction for any disputes arising in connection with these GTCs shall be that appropriate to the address of the registered office of the vendor.
- These GTCs are subject to the law of the Republic of Austria; the provisions of the UN Sales Law (CISG) shall not apply.
- Should any provision of these GTCs be or become legally invalid or unenforceable in whole or part, this shall have no influence on the legal validity of any remaining provisions. The contracting parties are to replace the invalid or unenforceable provision with a provision that reproduces as closely as possible the original intention and purpose of the invalid or unenforceable provision.
- Some of the vendors offer their own rescue services and they retain the right to demand reimbursement of expenses incurred.