Lifts & Slopes
Here you'll find all the latest news on the open lifts & slopes, the currently valid Covid rules, information for ski tourers and of course where the Einkehrschwung calls.
Already discovered our new snow report ? This is updated in real time, so you are always up to date and see within a short time which lifts & slopes are open at the moment.
Official start of the winter season: Saturday, 02 December 2023 with continuous lift operation.
Up-to-date information is available on our website and social media channels
- Official start of the season Saturday, 02 December 2023
- Last ski day: April 14, 2024 with Hochfügen rope race
- 8er Jet open from 8:15 am to 4:00 pm
- Zillertal Shuttle & 6er Holzalm open from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- All remaining lifts are open from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Attention: after the operating hours the slope preparation starts, partly with dangerous rope winches
Please also pay attention to the rules of conduct for skiers.
In the piste map all facilities and slopes are marked with their three levels of difficulty:
- blue: easy slope - not more than 25% gradient
- red: medium difficulty slope - not more than 40% gradient
- black: difficult slope - more than 40% gradient