Typically Tyrolean, rustic and genuine.
Nestled in the breathtaking Zillertal mountains lies the magnificent Holzalm. Traditional craftsmanship meets modern ambience at 1935 meters above sea level. Here the air is fresh and crystal clear - take a deep breath and settle down. With genuine Tyrolean hospitality, with regional delicacies and a good drop for the thirst.
On the panoramic sun terrace you can simply let your soul dangle a little. Or warm yourself in the rustic Stub'n at the crackling tiled stove.
- Restaurant sun terrace at 1935m
- Tradition meets modernity: completed in 2013 in a rustic-modern style
- Hearty, regional cuisine with ingredients from the region
- Open tiled stove
- Well-stocked wine cellar with fine wines and spirits
- More info at http://www.holzalm.com/
Hearty, regional cuisine: Holzalm cooks according to Tyrolean recipes that have been passed down for generations and uses only high-quality, fresh ingredients directly from our region. Thus they have transferred the "honest directness" of the Tyrolean mentatlität to their kitchen. Whether only a small Jaus'n or a whole menu - there is something for every taste. The cellar is also well stocked and there is certainly the right drop for every guest.