Into the backcountry on weekends with Hochfügen experts
On weekends from January to March, guests can explore the backcountry of the Zillertal Freeride Eldorado with Hochfügen experts - free of charge. This is made possible by the "Skifriends powered by Dynastar": they go off-piste with a maximum of six freeriders. Meeting points are at 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. at the Freeride Info Point Hochfügen at the 8er-Jet valley station. The guides are clearly recognizable by their clothing. Pre-registration is not necessary, but punctuality is rewarded: first come, first served.
Tip: For freeride novices, we have set up a freeride starter area in Hochfügen on the Holzalm side. Thanks to a moderate slope, it offers ideal conditions for the first descent in deep snow.
- Dates: from the beginning of January until the end of the season every Saturday and Sunday
- Meeting point: 9.30 a.m. and 1 p.m. each at the Freeride Info Point Hochfügen
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours
- Group size: max. 6 people
- Cost: free of charge if you have a ski ticket
Meeting at 09:30 and at 13:00. Maximum 6 participants.
|07. & 08.01.2023||04. & 05.02.2023||04. & 05.03.2023|
|14. & 15.01.2023||11. & 12.02.2023||11. & 12.03.2023|
|21. & 22.01.2023||18. & 19.02.2023||18. & 19.03.2023|
|28. & 29.01.2023|