Into the backcountry on weekends with Hochfügen experts
On weekends from January to March, guests can explore the backcountry of the Zillertal Freeride Eldorado with Hochfügen experts - free of charge. This is made possible by the "Skifriends powered by Dynastar": they go off-piste with a maximum of six freeriders. Meeting points are at 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. at the Freeride Info Point Hochfügen at the 8er-Jet valley station. The guides are clearly recognizable by their clothing. Pre-registration is not necessary, but punctuality is rewarded: first come, first served.
Tip: For freeride novices, we have set up a freeride starter area in Hochfügen on the Holzalm side. Thanks to a moderate slope, it offers ideal conditions for the first descent in deep snow.
- Dates: from the beginning of January until the end of the season every Saturday and Sunday
- Meeting point: 9.30 a.m. and 1 p.m. each at the Freeride Info Point Hochfügen
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours
- Group size: max. 6 people
- Cost: free of charge if you have a ski ticket