AT THE 8er ALM
On Friday night the slopes are fully at the disposal of ski tourers - for safe touring.
On touring Friday from December 15 to March, you can use slopes 13, 14 and 11 for ascent and descent. Your tour leads from the valley station of the 8er Jet via the valley station of the Waidoffen chairlift to the 8er Alm. For safety reasons and for the purpose of preparing the slopes, all other slopes are closed and cannot be used under any circumstances. After a stop in the pizzeria of the 8er Alm - open for you until 21:00 - nothing stands in the way of a safe descent on the slopes 11, 14 and 13. The difference in altitude of the tour is 653 meters.
TAKE PART & WIN!
TOURING FRIDAY COMPETITION
Immerse yourself in the magic of winter and secure your chance to win prizes in our competition, presented by Alexander Fankhauser and the 8er Alm team!
How can you win?
Get your stamp card from the 8er Alm team and have it stamped at each of your tour night adventures. Your chance of winning increases with every stamp!
At the end of the season, we honor the most dedicated participants with attractive prizes.
Start the Touring Friday season with your stamp card, enjoy every track in the snow and show us that you are the most eager Touring Friday participant!
This is what you need to consider
- Observe warnings and local regulations.
- Follow the closure of a piste or part of a piste.
- Only ascend at the edge of the piste and one behind the other.
- Cross the piste only at clear points and with sufficient distance between each other.
- Only ski on the edges of freshly groomed slopes.
- Leave the slopes by 10:30 p.m. or another time specified by the cable car company.
- Make visible.
- In the case of ascent routes/pistes specially dedicated to piste tours, use only these.
- Do not take dogs on the slopes.
- Use designated parking areas and pay any parking fees.