Canada feeling in the Zillertal
The sun just barely winks over the mountain peaks, the air is still fresh and cold, the mountain lies in the twilight, untouched. A soft blanket of snow spreads out in front of us.
And we are the first - the very first - to dive into this untouched white.
Canada feeling in the Zillertal - without a helicopter: FIRST LINE IN UNCOVERED SNOW
In the early hours of the morning, even before the start of operations, you're off to the top of the mountain in comfort with the slope grader. After a short hike comes the enjoyment of the unique experience of the coveted "First Line" in fresh powder.
Alone on the mountain, boundless powder, a gift from heaven. An experience that won't let you go. Small Group Cat-Skiing is a unique experience for six people, aimed at enthusiastic and advanced skiers.
Once you've enjoyed the First Line, you'll want to experience it again - and again, and again! Start your mountain adventure with a difference now.
- CAT-SKIING with guide
- Ascent with the SnowShuttle before the start of operation
- Guided tour to the top of the mountain
- If not available, provision of emergency equipment (avalanche backpack, probe, shovel and avalanche transceiver)
- Transport capacity SnowShuttle: Maximum 6 persons incl. guide
- Dates: Saturdays from 07 January to 18 March 2023 / valley station 8e Jet / 7.30 a.m.
- Individual dates are also possible on request
Note and prerequisite
Safe skiing on black slopes and experience in open terrain is a prerequisite
Functioning emergency equipment is required
All-inclusive price regardless of the number of participants
Cancellations may occur due to weather conditions.
Note: Booking until 2 days before the event until 16:00.
Our fixed date for CAT skiing is Saturdays from the beginning of January. You are also welcome to arrange another desired date with us.