Cool kids meet up in Hochfügen at the 3-day JUNIOR RRS camps
Hochfügen is offering a varied and exciting range of skiing and snowboarding experiences with its special offers. Guests will get to experience the popular Zillertal valley ski resort from a completely different perspective. The RRS programme has been specially designed for children and young people aged 6 and over.
Children can try out, practise and/or perfect three trendy ski techniques – Rock, Ride and Style – depending on their ability level. The three-day-camp offers junior skiers a cool programme that is different from traditional skiing lessons. The children and young people learn basic freestyle tricks that they can use off the pistes under the guidance of qualified ski instructors. They playfully acquire the knowledge and skill set needed for safe skiing. On the piste they also discover the thrill of making fast turns. The Junior RRS camp provides a great mixture which makes it a real highlight. The camp always starts at 9.45am every Wednesday. You can register for this camp every day.
For more information or to book a place on JUNIOR RRS and other Hochfügen special offers, please visit the website under specials. All Hochfügen specials can also be bought as a voucher.
- Date: Weekly
- Duration: 3 days from Wednesday to Friday
- Participants: For children aged 6 – 12
- Ability: Must be confident skiing on red pistes
- Meals: Lunch included
- Participants: For two or more people
- Meeting point: Skicheck ski school shop (8er Jet valley station)
- Equipment: Avalanche transceiver included free of charge if needed
- Freeride skis provided for an additional charge
- Price with a valid ski pass: €158.50
- Price per person including 3-day ski pass: €221.00 plus €2 deposit for ski pass